Monday, November 11, 2013

Lettuce Napkins

Training a new companion!
 Two redheads in a little hut...
Hello family and friends.. I am still here in wonderful and awesome Yungay. Well, it´s more like yeah Í´m still here in Yungay. Anyways sounds like Utah sure choked in the 4th quarter. Freaking Utah. Anyways this past week was.. well stressful. Haha but anyways... we are not still working with G, Mom. Her grandparents are still talking to her but I think she´s just scared of the baptismal interview. We actually found a new investigator the other day and he could be pretty good.  We are going to pass by in a couple days when he can and see what we can do. Sunday was super stressful as it always is here in Yungay. The branch president was in Concepción to have a big meeting with Elder Holland which I heard was pretty good. I had to conduct and preside (by the way I felt super weird taking the sacrament first). I also had to teach the gospel doctrines class. Some stake people came from Chillan and we had to have a small meeting with the stake mission leader.  Anyways with all that stuff going on and training I have been super stressed and haven´t eaten anything the past 3 days. I´m hungry, but everytime I try to eat, I just can´t. I´ve felt like I need to throw up during those 3 days and of course have those migraines which definitely aren´t anything new. Anyways I am praying a lot so that I can have some help here, eat some food, and overall just feel better.
     Anyways thanks for all the pictures, videos, and updates.  Today we went to a zone activity in Chillan with 3 other zones. I saw R. S., another kid that went to Jordan and recently got here. I also got to see Elder H. Freak I love that kid... we had some good times there in the MTC hahaha. I did get to play basketball with some good players (one that will be playing at SUU. The hoops are like 9 feet tall with really skinny rims and no nets. And the backboards and disgustingly hideous. Anyways we are trying hard to find more people to teach. G wasn´t able to come to church because she had family over at her house.  Most of the work here honestly is helping the members. I feel like they need a lot of help. Only about 8 of them will be going to the temple on the 15th. There should definitely be a lot more but I mean what can you do. We are also working hard with the less actives and one has basically been reactivated. Hermana S she is awesome. She used to be president of the primary but she went inactive. She calls us almost every day just to see how we´re doing and when the next time is that we´re going to visit her. She always asks me what kind of dessert I want to eat when we go to her house. She really is so nice and she is starting to get back to going to church. She has been 2 weeks in a row now and stays the full 3 hours.
         I can´t think of a whole lot more to say... just pray for me please as I´ve been super stressed and (not that this is new) but haven´t felt that great. Eating for 3 days can´t be good but I honestly try as hard as I can but I just can´t. Thanks for all your letters and all the support at home. Tell my nephews/niece that I love them. Tell Teags good job for practicing reading.. and tell Carter boy that I can´t wait to go on some more bear hunts with him. ¨We´re going on a bear hunt, gonna catch a big one, we´re not scared! Uh oh, a deep dark cave! Can´t go over it can´t go under it, we gotta go through it!¨ Haha he´s so freaking funny oh my gosh. Sorry this letter is all over the place again I really need to start writing stuff down that I want to tell you guys. I always forget the stuff that happens to me during the week and everytime after I write I remember something I wanted to tell you guys. But thanks for everything and I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment