Monday, May 26, 2014

Cowboy Corndogs‏

May 19, 2014
Hey family! Here I am again, and I definitely forgot my camera... so I won´t be able to get the picture for the cardboard cutout sent off yet. I feel bad but I totally spaced to bring my camera today. HOPEFULLY next week I will remember. Haha hopefully once I finally get the picture to you guys, he can get it printed off pretty quick. This week was a pretty decent week. We had Stake Conference and C.G. was able to come to an hour of it. After, she invited us to eat at her house that night. She has a baptism date for this coming Sunday, but isn´t 100% about it. The appointment we had with her last night went really well and she really loves the laying on of hands and temples. She understands she would be the first in her family to be baptized and how many blessings she would receive for her and for her family. She wants us to pass by every day this week so hopefully all goes well. She knows Satan will be working hard this week and said she´s going to continue to read the Book of Mormon and pray. We said she is going to be watching mormon messages when we´re not there and stuff like that. We are most likely going to have the baptismal interview with her on Wednesday. She´s really good, but I¨m a little worried she might want a little more time. I can see it going both ways, and we just have to have faith haha. If we do our part, everything should work out. Just be praying for her. Her daughter has been busy with her studies and said she wants a little more time, but said she loves when we go over. They both say there´s a distinct feeling in the house when we go there. I know her daughter too will get baptized at some point. They are really awesome and so nice, and understand the things perfectly when they read from the Book of Mormon. N. has been really sick with we don´t what, and she has to go get some tests run today. With how she is now, it´s basically impossible to teach her. She was crying the other day and I asked her a question and she said she couldn´t even think. She just explains it as feeling weird with constant pain in her neck. C. basically said he wants more time to think awhile ago and doesn´t have enough time to share and so we haven´t been able to share with him. We´ve seen him walking in the street but he just doesn´t have time for anything. Anyways in the Stake Conference we had our mission president come and also the temple president from Santiago. They both did good jobs and the mission president talked a lot about hastening the work and having the members and missionaries unite. It was a good conference and the choir too did a good job. Today we went and played soccer at an actual soccer field with turf which was alright. I´d rather just play basketball obviously. But it´s all good! That´s basically all that has happened this week. I´ve had to help the sister missionaries out a lot in my district because they´re all having a lot of troubles finding and teaching their investigators. Anyways there´s not much more to report, this week was kind of boring. Lately nothing really cool has happened haha. This letter seems to be a little short but there´s not much new stuff because we just talked last week on Skype. But thanks for all you guys do and I love you all! I will talk to you guys again next week!!! But as for right now.... 

                                                       ELDER TRENTON DANIEL NEILSON OUTTTTTTTTT!

No comments:

Post a Comment