Monday, May 26, 2014

Surfin USA‏

May 12, 2014
Hello friends and family! It´s the day after Mother´s Day and it was really nice getting to talk to you all yesterday, as well as Tanner. Sounds like everyone is doing well and enjoying life back at home. I´m glad the internet worked out fine and we were able to get insome quality time. It was awesome seeing my nephews and niece as well, and that they haven´t changed too much, besides Dallin. (He is huge and is a shock to see walking and talking) Carter is still freaking hilarious and the other boys are as well. Hayden is still a baller, and Teagan with his Teagan face.. hahaha. That´s sweet that Brielle is crawling too! It was also nice getting to know Staci a little bit so that I could approve her :) hahaha just kidding but thanks for all being there to be able to Skype. Now... 7 more months til the next one! Anyways thanks for being such an awesome family... I miss you guys a ton and more than you guys probably know but I know we´ll have plenty more time to hang out and joke around like always hahaha. Not much to report today... we went to the beach today and played soccer. I did take some pictures that I´ll see if I can send as soon as I´m done here. Last night we got home right as I had to call all the missionaries in my district and I finished when we had to go to bed. Then we had to wake up early and go right to the beach, and from there we came here. So... I wasn´t able to get the picture :( I´ll make sure I get it to you guys next week though.. I hope that will leave enough time for the guy to get it done. I feel bad and I wanted to get the picture taken, but there honestly was just no time after Skype and before/after the beach. Sorry... but next week I´ll for sure get it sent to you guys.  One thing I forgot to ask that I wanted to know... who else was at our Sacrament Meeting yesterday.. did other people go? I´m glad they had the email version since my letter didn´t arrive in time. Today we got permission to go to the mall to look at some shoes and I ended up buying new shoelaces. We took advantage and ate some KFC which was not nearly as good as in the states. Everything just tastes better there haha. Anyways not much more to report since we just talked yesterday.. just know that I love you all! I´ll talk to you guys all next week.... ELDER NEILSON OUT!!!
P-day at the beach

Sand castle contest

No comments:

Post a Comment