Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Quotes from the nephews... Gotta love em!‏

First off, thanks for the quotes from the kids! Every single one of them made me laugh.. haha my comp. was confused why I was laughing... so thanks! Keep them coming. Sounds like this week was an exciting week for everyone. I loved all the pictures too.. haha Hayden looks giant. I loved the picture too where they had the sleepover for me.. hahaha I got a good laugh out of that. That´s cool everything worked out with Melissa. I wonder when she´ll be coming back to Chile.. anyways thanks for getting that package sent! Also, Jon thanks for the Utah football pictures. The jerseys and helmets are sick! Anyways, V got baptized! Everything went well and his parents and him were really happy. I took a couple pictures so I´ll see if I can get them sent off. A member actually baptized him because his dad is less active.. it was his hometeacher. We are still teaching C, but we´re still working on getting the divorce for him. I´ll let you know how that goes. Apart from that, we aren´t really teaching anybody else that is progressing. That has been out biggest problem so far.. finding new peeps. We´re trying to be creative though. As of right now, we have to go to a different church like I told you downtown, which is a lot better. Our church was falling apart. The ceiling parts were getting soaked and falling, and water was seeping in through the walls and everything. It´s not too much further away, and the members actually liked it. Oh guess what? Right as the counselor got up to start giving announcements in Sacrament Meeting, the bishop hurries down and tells me they need me to give a 15 minute talk. I was like wow.... okay. Haha so I basically just went up there and went with the flow. I talked about the Plan of Salvation and why we´re here. It turned out well.. but ugh... with wards that don´t function too well.. anything goes on Sunday. Haha it´s all good though. Today we went to Chillán. Mom that´s Cheeyawn, not chillin.. (like with my homies) ;) Elder S had to buy some souveneirs and now we have permission to go to Chillán to buy souveneirs in our last transfer (see blog). It was nice and we met up with P.M. my friend from school that also goes home in 2 weeks.  Anyways that´s about it for this week. We´ve just been trying to avoid the rain as much as possible. I´m excited for the winter to be over. The winter always sucks kinda haha... but it´s a lot better than the winter last year. Last year was miserablely cold. That´s about it for the update this week. I can´t believe Tanner comes home in a week. That´s so crazy.. and that Cole is already home.. with a broken foot. That´s bad luck haha. Teaskie seems like he´s doing well... I honestly can´t believe next week he´ll be home. What the freak. Hey... if possible, maybe I´ll assign Brian to the task if he´s cool with it... to take a video of Teaskie coming home. It would be cool to see a video and maybe some pictures with my nephews/niece :) Anyways I can´t think of much else.. just thanks for all the pictures and for everything. You guys are all ballers and I love you guys so much. Keep it up.. keep pushing, and everything will be okay. I love you all and I´ll talk to you guys next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment