Sunday, August 24, 2014

¡Golazo!‏

8-18-2014
Hey everyone! Congratulations to Robyn for finding out it´s gonna be a girl! When is the due date? That´d be cool if it was after I got home but I feel like it was before. That´s cool tho. Just a heads up.. this won´t be a long letter. I can´t type very well for some reason.. very uncomfortable. I´ve had some like tinging feeling in my fingers and wrist lately and it´s been really weird. I´m going to ask the nurse about it today probably if I get a chance. It´s been bugging me for a little bit now. Just know that all is well. The other day, we got special permission to go to a football game from the President. Haha apparently some missionaries helped out coaching and they had a game the other day so we went. It was weird.. felt just like a high school football game kinda. There were only like 8 missionaries there tho... the people that helped and the comps of them. The president and his wife made like cookies to snack on during the game so it was pretty fun. Yeah we had the conference the other day... that´s cool the pictures were up on the blog. Anyways we´ve found a family that we´re working with and we have a family night with them tomorrow.. I´ll let you know how it goes. Dinner for the elders.. that´s cool. Just have pop there.. that´s always the best. That´s crazy Tanner gets home tomorrow.. just take some pictures and video.. that´ll be cool. Anyways we´re still working hard trying to find more people to teach. Thanks for everything and I´ll be praying for you guys. Congratz again to Brian and Robyn.. love you guys!  I love you guys and I´ll talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment