Wednesday, August 13, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIELLE! 1 years old.. WOW.‏

How is everything going back in Utah? I love Utah. It´s so sick. Especially my Utes. I don´t think the season is too far away.. how are they looking for this year? Anyways, I´ve been really good.. trying to stay focused ya know? DJ Teaskie and Cole are getting ready to go home, my companion, and my friend Emily Lloyd from the Concepción South mission. They´ll all be home in less than 3 weeks. Crazy stuff. Haha everyone I swear is going home, but I´ve still got work to do. Why is Cole going home early? I imagine it´s for school or something so he can get started. Anyways, we have a baptism coming up this Saturday. He´s 9 and he´s definitely ready for his baptism. We´re excited for it and he is too. Just keep him in your prayers! One difficulty we are going to have now is that we have to change churches. They are going to remodel our church, and now we have to change to go to a different church downtown. It will be probably be a little tougher bringing investigators, and the bishop thinks the attendance will go down too because some of the members might not want to make the trip. It´s not too incredibly far, but a lot of people don´t have a car so that´s the problem. Oh well, we´ll see what happens. I think everything will end up working out.  Our bishopric got changed too. The 2 counselors were released and we got some new ones, so the ward is having a lot of changes right now. Last week, we taught our zone class, and focused on the less actives and new converts. It went well, and we´ve seen a lot of progress in the zone with bringing more less actives to church. It´s been raining a TON here. I found some slip on rubber things that you put on over your shoes to protect them from the rain. Before, my socks and shoes would just be soaked, but now I´m good to go. I bought an umbrella too for 4 bucks which works well, but I´m pretty sure I left it in someone´s house. (I´m so freaking stupid like for reals someone should just hit me 3 times in the forehead) Today we went and played soccer at regular sized soccer field. It was fun... I´ve gotten a lot better. I´ll be beating DJ Teaskie for sure here pretty soon. Just kidding, but it just felt so freaking good to run and exercise. Walking all day in the rain just isn´t the same hahaha. I don´t know what else to update you guys on... it´s kinda like the same old same old every week ya know? Just trying to find more people to teach and teaching them. We had my first leader meeting where all the zone leaders meet in Concepción and put goals and stuff like that which was pretty fun. We all ate Papa John´s after which wasn´t too exciting because I ate it a lot in Santa Sabina.  Anyways I´m proud of Carter for scoring his first goal... that´s sick! :) and Brielle for turning 1. It´s weird I still haven´t met her. Boooooo. One thing I was thinking of that I miss... do the kids still say funny things? Or are they all too big now? I loved reading the funny quotes they would say. Just saying :)  Don´t worry!! Sounds like you guys had a good time in Yellowstone. I bet Jon was disappointed he wasn´t able to go. I´m also jealous of the fishing trip.. from the pictures sounds like the boys all had a good time. Thanks Bri for the pictures of Hayds... he looks gigantic in the picture where he´s holding the 8. Crazy stuff. How you guys doing with feeding Bella less? She still look like Jabba the Hut? Anyways that´s about it for this week... I hope all goes well this week for you guys and that everyone is happy and healthy. I love you all and I´ll talk to you guys later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment