Monday, September 1, 2014

CONGRATZ TO DJ TEASKIE‏

Monday, August 25, 2014
Hello friends and family! Congratulations to DJ Teaskie for his mish.. I loved the video. It was cool to see all you guys too! Made me kinda homesick when I saw him hug my Mother Teresa.. haha :) That´s sick tho.. he looks happy. He´s my best friend did anyone know that? Love you Teaskie! I just got done saying goodbye to Elder S.. which was honestly hard. He´s such a cool kid and we got along so well. We worked our butts off, but at the same time I felt like I was just hanging out with a bro from home. He will definitely be missed, but that´s the mission. My new companion will be Elder D, from Argentina. I know him.. not too well... but seems like a pretty cool kid. The other 2 elders in my house are staying which is good. I get along well with the Canadien and I didn´t want him to leave yet. The mission kinda blows sometimes just because you make good friends then you gotta say goodbye to them. It´s whatever. Also, P. M. left too... his brothers came to pick him up so he´ll be chilling with them for a week here. By the way.. my wrist is a little better.. the nurse just has me on a ton of ibuprofen. That´s always what she says.. whatever you have.. just take ibuprofen and call me in 3 weeks if you´re not better. Hahaha. We had stake conference this weekend. Me and Elder S had to do a presentation.. I made a powerpoint and we did practices with all the members that we´re there so they can invite their friends to church and listen to us. It went well... and I think the members really enjoyed it. As with our investigators, we have one that is progressing pretty well. His name is J. He´s married and has a 7 year old kid. His wife works every Sunday, but they´re really receptive. He came to Stake Conferene with his son and I think they liked it. The 7 year old sat by me and was trying to play with me the whole time.. haha he´s so funny. He was bored... every 5 minutes he asked me how much time was left the 2nd hour. At the end... he gets up and shouts.. FINALLY!!! Hahaha but the dad heard someone mention scouts and he was really interested for his kid. HE turns 8 October 1st, so he could start scouts pretty soon if that´s what they want. We will continue to work with them... he even gave Elder S a gift apparently before he left.. or he´s still planning on meeting up I´m not sure. Shumnizzle leaves tomorrow because he´s gotta go to some adjusting to home class or something. Anyways pray for him.. he´s really intelligent. he´s a tutor and with math problems.. he solves really complicated ones in his sleep and stuff. It´s weird. He had a dream the other day all his teeth fell out.. which his grandpa always told him meant he was losing blessings. He then related that to the Gospel.. and is wondering if everything we teach is true. That´s why he came to church.. and he told me he is going to continue coming. As for that family.. they aren´t fulfilling with their commitments (is that how you say it?) and they weren´t able to come to church. We will pass by a few more times, but we don´t know if they´re going to progress. That´s about it for the updates... thanks Brian for sending me that video.. you´re awesome.  As for not winning anything at bingo.. that blows! That´s weird.. was Trevor there? He IS the luckiest man alive.. something seriously must be wrong.. :) Well, that´s about all I can think of..I´ll talk to you guys all later and I love you!
Departure dinner for Elder S.

No comments:

Post a Comment