Monday, September 1, 2014

GO UTES! 1-0‏

Why hello everyone... how´s it going? From the pictures and letters, sounds like everyone is doing well. It´s football season again. I love football season! Good luck to my Utes this year. Remember.. I like DETAILS :) Also, that´s cool we got a new car! Just to let you know Dad.. the corolla is older than the explorer.. so you might wanna think about updating that corolla too ;) What do you think about that Father Jeffrey? I think it sounds like a sick idea... no? Whenever you can.. just hit me up with a few pictures of the new car we buy to replace the corolla. Yes Mom, I´m still a zone leader, and my companion is too. We´re doing well.... we get along. I got along so well with Elder S so I miss him a little bit but that´s the mission.  By the way, I don´t know when his homecoming is.. but probably this coming Sunday I imagine. Anyways, we had mission counsel today for all the zone leaders. There were a few announcements. The president announced that he has been putting a big emphasis on the best missionaries as the zone leaders, but that he was counseled by a general authority to maybe take some zone leaders and make them as trainers instead. He said this next change and in the ones to come, some zone leaders will be dropped so they can train and help new missionaries. He said both things are so important.. having good missionaries as zone leaders and also as trainers. We were all kind of surprised but we´ll see what happens in the future. Anyways counsel means we get P-Day all today today.. which should be nice.  I can´t believe you got a smart phone Mom!!!! Congratulations.. an iphone. How did you feel? Have you learned how to use it quite yet? I didn´t know Jeremy and Jon had Galaxy´s... I´m lost on the technology now. What phones are better? I have no seen my package yet.. Elder B said she was planning on coming back the first week of this month.. so we´ll see what happens. I´ll think about my birthday package this week and let you know next week. 
    Anyways, we are working with a number of investigators but our best one as of right now is J. He traveled out of town.. but wanted to go to church where he was going to. We´re not sure if he went because we weren´t able to get a hold of him. Anyways he is reading all the chapters we leave him, and is progressing pretty well. We have been passing by with a lot of members so he can have some friends in the church. As for our other investigators.. we have found a couple, but none really progressing that well. We found an older couple that have a bunch of family members that are members of the church.. and actually live in the states.  I actually contacted them multiple times in Santa Sabina. They were old investigators, and they told us to come by another day but they weren´t home. Then... we contacted them in the street and they were really nice. We found them by accident the other day and he let us in. They are really nice people and we have a service planned to paint their walls tomorrow. We´ll see how that goes. Just mostly be praying for J because he´s really good. We´re working hard to continue to find new investigators.. it´s been raining a little bit which complicates a few things, but thank goodness the winter is almost over. And hopefully those shoes get here soon.. because my eccos I got know are on the last leg hahaha.  Been having a problem with fleas lately... but Elder S left me some Off spray that I´ve been using. I also use some stuff I brought from home.. but just like a tiny tube that repels them. This week I´ve been sick.. just had a little cold. But I¨m all good.. getting better. Anyways I can´t think of anything else.. so I´ll finish this letter so you guys can stop reading and do what you guys need to do. I love you all and I´ll talk to you all next week!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment