Monday, November 10, 2014

ARE YOU SERIOUS UTAH?‏

The Utah game.. I honestly can´t believe it.  What a joke. Haha it was so weird I just stared at the screen thinking.. what the freak?! Sounds like the game was closer than the final score indicates. That play probably changed the whole game. I didn´t get an update from Jon, so I imagine he´s still pretty upset.. haha oh my gosh I legit couldn´t believe that play. 
 J said he loves the church and everything, and that he´ll get baptized, but wants more time. He does know that changes are next week, and most likely I´ll be leaving. M, I don´t know.. we haven´t had too much contact with her. I enjoyed Dad´s letter tho.. that was really cool. We´ve helped her with a few of these things, but invited her to pray. She did, and said she felt it was false. She´s just been looking at stuff on the internet. She´s trying to destroy the Book of Mormon, and if she can´t, she´ll believe it. But thanks a lot dad.. If we have another visit with her, I´ll mention it. I don´t know, I´m a little frustrated with all the investigators here so I don´t wanna talk about it a whole lot haha. All the new people we find are just nice people, but the first thing they tell us is that they´ll never change their religion. People here in Chile just don´t like commitments, at all. Anyways, I´ve learned to have even more patience with them.  This week was decent.. not a whole lot to report. It´s basically the same thing every week. I could tell you about some more people we´ve found but they won´t be progressing. Like I said, they are really closed in their ways and make sure that´s the first thing we know before they let us into their house. We had a zone activity today. We went to a church, played some sports, and had a barbecue. We played soccer, volleyball, and attempted to play some basketball.   Well that´s about the weekly update. Way boring.. sorry I know. Yeah Mom, time is flying by.. I honestly can´t believe it. Well, okay, I feel like I´ve been gone for sooooo long, but at the same time not really. It´s weird.  :) Just kidding. That´s not too good about Grandpa. Good thing they found it though.. I´m sure he´ll be fine and I´ll be praying for him for sure. Heather, I hope my notes were of help to you.  By the way.. what week are we planning on going to Disneyland in May? I love Disneyland.. is it going to be a Holiday week or what? Just curious. Mom I´ve been thinking of my Christmas package because you wanted me to think of ideas. Did you for sure decide to send one or what? Because I know you were thinking of just saving the money for something else.. like clothes. I don´t know.. what do you think? Obviously I wouldn´t complain because I love packages.. but I don´t want you to feel like you´re obligated to send me a package just because it´s Christmas. Anyways, just a thought.. let me know. Well that´s about it for this week... thanks for the letters and everything. Still in shock about that play.. but good luck to Utah this week against Stanford. The next 2 years we don´t play Oregon or Stanford right? I love you all and I´ll talk to you all next week!!

P.S. My dream- I finish my mission (I´m not trunky) and I get to the airport in Salt Lake. I got to my family and I´m excited, but I just casually say hi to them. After a minute, I realize I haven´t given even my mom a hug. They laugh and say how they thought I didn´t want to hug anyone because it was against the rules and they thought I was just a super square missionary. I laughed and told them I had just forgotten. On our way home in my mom´s new car, my mom pulls over and tells me I can drive the rest of the way home. I was so nervous because I hadn´t driven a a car in such a long time. I got in and started driving, and it was a little awkward and hard for me, but I got used to it. Then I woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment