Monday, November 3, 2014

Por qué soy tan guapo?‏

  Hello everyone! Thanks Trevor for the update on the Utah game.What´s up with all these overtime and last second games this year? That´s crazy.. I´m still wondering about how many seniors will be leaving.. I heard from someone else that Dres had a knee injury and is out for the season.. will he be able to play next year? Just curious... haha.  Anyways I enjoyed the pictures of Carter and Brielle in their costumes.. haha so awesome. I don´t know anything about Iron Patriot yet.. he in Iron Man 3?  Man there´s a lot of movies I haven´t seen haha. Here.. apparently a few people do celebrate Halloween. A lot of the members here are like.. no mormons can´t celebrate Halloween.. that´s bad.  Well I´ll get started on the weekly update. Nobody was able to come to church this week. J and B went to a different city for the weekend to be with the family, and well . We are going to try and set a baptismal date with J and B for Nov. 15th, and we think they can do it. However, he says he doesn´t like goals and dates and all that. He loves the church and the Book of Mormon, and I know he´ll get baptized. Before I leave though, I don´t know. That´s kind of frustrating to be honest with you.. but it´s all good. The other day we were all talking in our house (the 4 of us) and they all were giving me a hard time.. haha they said the President sends me to all the hard sectors. I was like nah... but then after I started thinking about it, and it´s kinda true.. with the exception of Linares. I took it as a compliment however. If that´s what the Lord wants, I´ll do it. My sectors yes have been difficult, but I love all of them. Just keep praying for J and B for sure. Yeah in 2 more weeks we do have changes, and I imagine I´ll be taking off to finish in my last sector. I would like to train one more time before I end, but we´ll see what happens. I honestly don´t know where I would be going. Anyways we had counsel today. Before going, the whole week we had to be studying Elder Bednar´s talk in the October Ensign about missionary and temple work. We all had to comment on it and study it in the counsel as well. Just so happens that´s where Jordy and Melissa have their picture. It was good though and the mission is trying to change the focus to really tie in the missionary work with the temple. That´s about it for this week... nothing too exciting or different happened. We´re still trying to find some new investigators. Mom, I hope you can recover quickly and feel 100%! I´ll still be praying for you. I had another question.. Mom you mentioned we´re going to Disneyland in May right? Is the whole family planning on going? I hope so.. that would be sick! I can´t think of anything else.. but I should probably get this letter sent off.. I love you all and I hope to see a lot of pictures and updates on the Utah game against Oregon next week!!! GO UTES!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment