Monday, October 14, 2013

And Utah takes down #5 Stanford!!!!‏

Good job to my Utes for taking care of business in RES Saturday night. I remember all my friends last year telling me how Stanford was going to kill Utah when they came to town.. never doubt my Utes!! I´m not going to lie and say that news made me a little homesick and made me wish I was able to be at that game.. but I know have more important things to do here in Yungay. I just keep telling myself I´ll be there for Travis Wilson´s senior year when we´ll win the Pac-12 and all head to Cali together for the Rose Bowl. Anyways, you´re all probably wondering why I´m emailing so late and being disobedient and emailing when I should be proselyting. Well... I had the wonderful opportunity of going to the hospital today on my birthday! Haha yesterday I didn´t feel to well so we left church early and I called up the nurse in our mission. She was worried about all my stomach pain I had been having so I had to travel 2 and a half hours to Concepcion to have an ultrasound. Anyways long story short I have to take a bunch of medication so we´ll see if that helps. I´ve been so sick of feeling like crap that I just decided to call the nurse to finally get checked out. Hahaha it was funny they put me in a wheelchair to take me down to the room to get the ultrasound.. I looked at them and said are you serious? I honestly thought they were joking for so long but yes.. I walk all day every day but I can´t walk down the hall to get an ultrasound.. my pride was at an all time low getting rolled down that hallway by a dude.But anyways thanks so much for all the pictures and the birthday video! I loved Hayden´s video.. ¨I´m 7 now! I´m 7... ¨ Haha definitely made me laugh. Also I started laughing when I saw the family video.. haha thanks so much you guys are the best! I was able to make the cake yesterday and I got some pictures.. I don´t know if I¨ll have time to send it because I honestly don´t have a ton of time tonight. I had a bunch of emails to go through before I got to writing this because you guys are awesome.. and I also had to watch those videos a few times. As for this week.. not a whole lot to report again. Geraldine wasn´t able to get baptized because she was missing some teachings, but we got the permission from her parents and everything this week and she is set up for the 19th. She does live in Huepil, so it makes it a little more complicated. We´re not sure if our District Leader will be able to come here this week for the interview, so it might have to wait for the 26th.I will keep you guys posted. This Sunday I had to direct Sacrament Meeting, bless the bread, and bless the sacrament. It´s a joke here.. there honestly is no priesthood here. I like the sister missionaries here, but wow if there´s no priesthood it wouldn´t hurt to have 2 more elders here to help out. Anyways we´re still working hard with all the less actives here because there´s a bunch. We´ll see what we can do. I´m glad the baby blessing went well.. I really enjoyed the pictures! If anyone was wondering.. Dallin has definitely been the biggest shock out of all my nephews. He is so different and huge now and looks like the perfect mix of Hayden and Teagan. It´s nuts. Also sounds like the sealing session was awesome.. wish I could of been there for the blessing and that but it´s all good! I loved Grandpa´s styling glasses. I definitely got a good laugh out of that hahaha. About my shoes and stuff... I believe there´s places I can buy shoes yes mom.. but the size 12 I´m not sure. I had to buy some slippers when I first got here and yeah size 12 doesn´t exist. About the office mom with the computer skills thing.. I honestly wouldn´t mind that haha.. I love computers and everything to do with them! Everybody asks me what I want to do when I come home and I tell them I´m thinking to do something with computers I just don´t know what. Anyways on Saturday we had an activity for the young men and women in Chillan. We don´t have any.. so we had to find some investigators and their friends. We ended up with 4 people that went.. I was actually planning on helping them out dancing to Starships by Nikki Minaj... but last minute we didn´t get permission. They danced to One More Time by Britney Spears. I´m not gonna say it was the greatest dance I´ve ever seen. Anyways there´s not a whole lot more to tell you guys.. I feel like I should be telling you guys more about my week but honestly like I´ve told you guys Yungay isn´t the happening place. I can´t believe I´m not a teenager anymore.. thanks Macee for reminding me how old I am now. But again thanks for all the emails/pictures/videos you guys sent me. You guys are awesome. I just remembered I didn´t bring my cable so I can´t send the pictures today but hopefully next week. I also wanted to write some personal emails to you guys a little bit but I don´t know if I´ll have time. We´re supposed to be in our house in 15 minutes planning for tomorrow haha. The President and his wife actually just called me about a half hour ago to wish me a Happy Birthday. They´re awesome.. we actually have interviews with President Arrington this Wednesday.. so that should be good. Today we were lost in Concepcion looking for the mission office when I spotted some more missionaries in the distance. We met up with them and it was Peter Morgan from school! Haha he is in that area so he helped us out.. anyways I hope I answered all the questions that you guys had and that Mom can now relax that I got my letter sent off.. but I should probably head out. Thanks again for everything and I love you all! Congratz to my Utes again and good luck to them this week against Arizona! ¨Utah Man Sir, Will Be Til I Die!!¨ GO UTES!

No comments:

Post a Comment