Monday, October 28, 2013

Pictures

Here´s us in an American clothing store. It was awful. It was about half has cool as shopping in the D.I. My companion was so shocked I went into an american clothing store and didn´t buy anything. Honestly it was 3 times worse than the clothing in the D.I. Here´s a picture I took with one of the shirts in the ¨men´s section.¨  Hahaha

Here is a different part of the river that is right behind our hut with a bridge over it. We went there today to take some pictures because there´s nothing else to do here hahaha
Here is Soledad... she is an investigator of the sisters here and she got baptized on Saturday! I had to direct the meeting.. she was baptized by Leo there.. the secretary here in Yungay. He is awesome. He is member here that is very willing to help us.
Heyyyyyy family and friends how is everyone back at home? Thanks for all your letters, videos, pictures, and everything else! Freaking Utah.. I think that makes the 4th or 5th year in a row our starting quarterback can´t stay healthy. What a joke. I feel like the USC game was one of those games where I would´ve just been sooooooo mad and frustrated while watching it. Utah is a totally different team home and away it´s ridiculous.
 I haven´t gotten the prescription yet but they were going to send it by mail here to Yungay because nobody ever comes here to this ghosttown and I´m supposed to get it today. We´ll see if it helps with the stomach pains in the morning. That´s good Mom you´re enjoying work and your primary calling. How are you enjoying the new and remodeled office?
 Anyways we are still working hard to find more people to teach. It´s extremely tough here in Yungay with it being so small but we are trying to be creative. I will be teaching my first English class this Friday night right before our weekly movie night to try and bring more people to that. I´ve had a lot of people asking me to do an English class so it should turn out pretty well.  I hope you guys are all doing well and enjoying life back in good old Utah! Thanks for all your letters and for all do you to make our family the dopest family out there. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment