Monday, March 17, 2014

CONGRATZ TO SOCO31‏

First off, I wanted to give a shoutout to my Monkeyboy for doing his thing and proposing. While I´m not going to lie and say I´m not a tiny bit disappointed,  (I made the matter clear before I left haha)  I´m happy for you and Staci. Obviously the time is right and things change. Anyways congratz to you guys and I look forward to getting to know my future second sister-in-law. If she´s anything like the first, we need not to worry :) Love you H-Train!! About how you would like to involve me in the wedding...I´m not sure. Don´t you remember what I said about the cardboard cut out? If it´s life sized you probably won´t be able to fit it inside the building. But then again... you´re having the reception outside.. so I think that would be cool. Just make sure Robyn is ready to do some photo shopping because that´s the only thing that has a tiny possibility of fixing this face..  :) Haha no just kidding I´m absolutely gorgeous and I might need a bat sent here in a package to keep all these chileans away. A video or a letter... I´ll have to think about it. Like what would you want me to do in the video? Let me know what you think.
    This week was a really good week. Other than not feeling the greatest all week... (basically the whole zone has been sick. The credit card to buy the medicine was maxed out this week because we had to buy medicine almost every day for the district. On Friday, we spent 145 bucks on medicine for 2 sisters. I´ve been okay.. just dizzy and with really bad headaches.) we worked really well with the members and found 9 new investigators.. one is really solid. His name is Andres and I think I told you a little about him last week if I remember. He´s got a baptismal date set for the 30th of this month but he doesn´t feel like he´s received his answer to his prayers yet if he should do it. So we are working hard with him and with a member that has about his same age so we can try and help him receive that answer. We have an appointment with him on Wednesday so we´ll see how that goes. By the way I just talked to Emily again because she´s here in this internet cafe with me. Mom she is in the other mission, but the mission office is basically a church with both of our missions using it. Anyways hopefully Andres can progress and receive his answer and be baptized on the 30th. We also found 2 families that are nice and one invited us to eat lunch with them after the 1st appointment we had with them. We weren´t able to, but they´re really nice. None of them were able to come to church which was disappointing but we´ll see what we can do. Andres was only able to come to priesthood and missed out on sacrament meeting... booooo. By the way.. about the earthquake. We were in the house of a less active family and we were talking about the big earthquake that happened when cousin Jordy was here. By the way they CONSTANTLY talk about that earthquake still.... it hit hard close to the area I´m in and I´ve heard so many crazy stories. There were like huge boats in the middle of a park and all this stuff. And there´s a bunch of houses that are just jacked up from it and nobody lives there. Anyways as we were listening to some more stories, the daugher gets a phone call and they all start freaking out and turn on the TV to see the news. But it wasn´t anything compared to what happened here in 2010 so it´s all good. We didn´t feel anything but it was weird how we were talking about it and then all of a sudden another one up north. There´s always reports of minor earthquakes here but I´ve still yet to feel one.  I just wanted to make it known to all that I ate a big footlong sub at Subway today and one of their amazing cookies. It had been a long time and it reminded me of basketball because I always ate Subway before the varsity games.  We think after killing 2 of the rats that we´ve killed all of them.. we haven´t seen any more but who knows.  We had interviews with the President this past week which went well. He´s a really cool guy. Anyways that´s about all I can think of that happened this week.. I loved the pictures that Heather sent and that Mom sent. The picture of Trevor driving the corolla... haha I´m glad she runs fine but she deserves to relax in her private and excluded spot next to your house :) Also of the smartphones..... wow I´m in shock. Not gonna lie... as reading Heather´s letter I came to the part where it said they had incredible news... and I almost thought they were pregnant. Hahaha but smartphones are just as cool :) Anyways thanks for everything and I´ll talk to you guys all next week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment