Monday, March 10, 2014

We Don´t Need to Whisper Now‏

Hello once again! Here I am writing you guys with another week down. I always have to thank you guys for letters and the pictures that you guys send to me! You guys are dope. Anyways we did have transfers today but I will be staying here in Santa Sabina with my companion just as I had predicted. I´m excited to stay and try to find some more people to teach and bring to church. Anyways this week was alright.. C didn´t come to church again because he had to work. He felt really uncomfortable at church last week because of his clothes he was in. He is really poor and doesn´t have decent clothes to come to church. Anyways we still will be working with him and we´ll see what we can do. We did bring another investigator to church. She is like 35 and has been to church before, but from what we´ve seen, may just be an eternal investigator. We need to see what happens. Anyways this guy at church came to find us and told us he was investigating the church and had been to church down south before with missionaries but that it was his first time in Santa Sabina. I got talking to him and he has been living the Word of Wisdom for a year, and knows everything about the church. He told me that my homework was really easy with him so I didn´t need to worry. Haha I talked to him about baptism and he told me he had been thinking about it for the past year and now he´s really excited about it. He didn´t really come right out and say he wanted to be baptized but we need to sit down with him and see what´s up. His family doesn´t like him to be with us and he also said he´s really busy with his studies but that he´s free on the weekends and that he would be coming to church next week. We just need to call him and see if we can plan an appointment in a member´s house or in the church so hopefully all goes well.  This past week, just about every day Í´ve had to go in the morning downtown to buy medicine for the sisters. Every day it´s a different medicine I have to buy for them haha I haven´t been able to study at all this week. There´s been a bug going around the zone that I had for a couple of days.. just a stomach bug. Anyways we´ve given a ton of health blessings and comfort blessings this week. Today we had to go to the DMV or whatever you call that thing basically and wait FOREVER to get my companion his license here in Chile.  Guess what? I saw my friend Emily Lloyd today in the mission office! I´ve been waiting my whole mission to finally see her and today was finally the day. It was really good to see her and she´ll be finishing here in about 5 months. Nothing else really happened this week that I can think of.. it´s basically the same old same old. I loved the pictures of all my nephews/niece. Also the picture that Carter drew for me... haha and his letter made me laugh.¨¨The bear in the dark cave is mean.¨ Hahaha oh my gosh I miss that kid and all of them. Thanks Dad for the sports updates. My friend here told me Lebron put up 61 and went 8/8 from 3 point range and set some records. That´s sick.  I hope Robyn and Brian enjoy their weekend getaway in Las Vegas.. Hayds... remember this? ¨Vivaaaaaa.... Las Veeeegaaaas.¨ So Parker is home now huh? I was wondering the other day when he would be home.. seemed like it was about time. Turns out we had more than one rat.. so far we have caught and killed 2, but for sure the mommy is still out there somewhere. We´ll let you know how the nightly hunts go. Anyways thanks for all the letters and for all the updates on everything.. I love you all so much and pray for you guys nightly. I´ll talk to you guys all next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment