Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I enjoyed being at the wedding.. (in cardboat cutout) :)‏

June 9, 2014
Hello family and friends! We added one more to the family this week which is crazy. I really enjoyed all the pictures... I had a good laugh seeing as to how much fun you guys had with all my pictures. I really enjoyed the family wedding one that Mom sent me where I´m just in the back and you can just see my head sticking up.. haha thanks... :) no just kidding it looks like the cardboat cutout turned out well and I was even more excited and I want to give Heather a HUGE shoutout for pulling me on the dance floor during Die Young. That´s what I would have wanted... :) Haha but thanks for all the pictures and for all the videos. That´s cool I was the honorable best man.. thanks Germs.. love you! Congratz by the way.. you may be umm... too busy to read this but when you finally get the chance just remember I was thinking about you guys. From the sounds of it, it sounds like everything went smoothly except for having to wait forever to take the pictures at the temple. I enjoyed the pictures of my nephews/niece.. I saw one picture where Teagan had his Teagan face on and it definitely gave me a good laugh hahaha. Jeremy looked like a stud and I hope he´s enjoying being on the beach in Fort Lauderdale.. just so he knows I was once there in one of those beach houses. We went there for a basketball trip and all stayed in Pardoe´s beach house. It was sick and I´m sure he´ll enjoy it. I hope Haydsey Boy enjoyed his birthday too. 8 years old... so crazy. I always told him before I left.. we would be able to hang out again when he was 8. Well, he´s 8. So crazy how fast time is passing by. Also, Happy Birthday to Carter on Wednesday! I love that kid... such a goofy kid. I hope he enjoys his Iron Man party... definitely want pictures too! I ALSO want to give a shoutout to my best friend the DJ Teaskie! His birthday is tomorrow and I can´t wait to freaking hang out with that kid again. Freaking miss him but I hope he enjoys his birthday tomorrow. Also on the 14th, Happy Birthday Brayton! Hope all is well with you... haven´t heard the latest on you but I bet you´re still funny as ever. Anyways this week we have been working with N... remember her? She got really sick and we weren´t able to meet with her for awhile but she´s slowly getting better. She had a baptismal date for the 15th, but then it started raining on Sunday morning and she didn´t want to go to church because of that. We even had it all set up for a member to go grab her in her car but she still didn´t want to go. (I would just like to point out Die Young just came on and all I can think of are my nephews) Anyways, it´s been awhile since she´s been to church so we´re thinking we might need to reset the date for the 22nd and really see how serious she is about baptism. All of her life, she has wanted to see what the mormons believed in, and she straight up told us she wants to get baptized.  By the way, it rains an unbelievable amount here. It´s rained every single day for the past week and a half, and it´s it´s kept me up at nights way more than I´d like. There is sooooo much wind here, and the mix of the rain hitting a thin metal roof is soooooo loud at night. I honestly didn´t know it was possible to rain as much as it has. It´s absolutely ridiculous. Anyways I´m getting used to it and I have waterproof stuff so don´t worry about that. That´s basically what´s been happening. Anyways I can´t think of too much more... we´ve been working hard with a list we have of all the members in our area. We have tried to visit them and are trying to find family members of them that aren´t members that we can work with. This transfer, we decided to really focus on that so we´ll see how that works. Just wanna give a shout out to the U.S. and to Chile! The World Cup is coming up and the Chileans are getting soooo excited. They know they´re not the best team but they´re hoping for a miracle... so good luck to my home country and Chile! It´s kind of exciting because it´s huge here and everyone is starting to buy huge flat screens and barbecues and everything. We see how it all turns out. Anyways thanks again for all the letters, pictures, and videos. You guys are awesome and I hope all is well and that everyone is happy. I´ll talk to you guys all next week hopefully and I´ll be keeping you updated on everything here!

   ¨I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums, oh what a shame that you came here with someone, so while you´re here in my heart, let´s make the most of the night like we´re gonna die young.¨

p.s. There´s this family that I´ve gotten to know here that is awesome. He was our old ward mission leader and they´ve got a son in Peru on his mission. Anyways, she really wanted to write mom a facebook message. Their daughter is going to California soon, and then to Provo, and she wants to know if I want to send anything to you guys, or if you guys want to send anything back with her. I´m not exactly sure when she´s leaving, but I think it´s within the next month or so. All she asked was for a telephone number to get in contact with someone at home if that´s the case. We´ve been joking around a lot that she´s going to marry a gringo while she´s there, and I told her I still have one more single brother... hahaha :) I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment