Wednesday, June 18, 2014

CONGRATULATIONS JEREMY AND STACI- Happy Birthday HAYDEN!‏

June 2, 2014
Well, this is an exciting week for sure. First of all, I´d like to say congratulations to Jeremy and Staci on their wedding this week. I´m not gonna lie, it sucks I have to miss it, and I´m a little sad, but I know they´ll be happy. Good luck and I hope everything goes well. Also, Hayden, happy birthday this week! Also a quick heads up in case I forgot, Happy Birthday too Carter next week! You guys are such ballers and I love you guys. I don´t have a whole lot of time to write this letter since I did the thing for Jeremy and Staci and it took me awhile, but I´ll get a little something sent off here. Thanks for all the letters and for everything. By the way, we had transfers today! I will be staying here in Santa Sabina, again. Haha when I´m in an area, I´m definitely in that area for awhile. After this change, I will have been here for 6 months. I love Santa Sabina but some of the people sure are hard hearted. There are a lot of rich people, which makes it hard but I know we can do it. Nothing more to report on our investigators, just the same old same old. We are going to work hard to find new people that actually want to progress. Oh also, I will be staying here with Elder B. Elder R, my son that I trained, will be leaving to go be with Elder P, my MTC companion. Elder F will be staying, and another gringo that is in Yungay right now will be coming. It sucks to see Elder R leave... we´ve been here 3 changes together and we get along really well. But it´s all good, that´s the mission and I´m used to it. We also had an appointment with a family last night that moved here in February from a different ward. The missionaries got permission from the president to come to Santa Sabina from that old sector to kind of help start the transition to us. They have family there in the other ward and she started crying saying how hard it´s been to adjust and build up the courage to go to the new ward. They are an awesome family,  and are just really nice. We will definitely be passing by with some members to help them build up the courage to come to church. I know once we get them to come once, everything will be fine. I´m glad that my cutout should be getting there in time... I definitely want to see some pictures of it. By the way, next week I am expecting a LOT of pictures to go through of the wedding and Haydsy Boy´s birthday. Please please please, I want details and those pictures. That would be awesome. That´s basically all I have to say.. I hope all goes well and everyone has fun without me... :( haha just kidding I´ll be fine. Thanks for everything and I´ll talk to you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment