Monday, July 21, 2014

CONGRATZ HAYDSY BOY FOR THE BAUTISMO‏

July 21, 2014
Hayden, CONGRATULATIONS DUDE! That´s cool you were able to get baptized. That was a complete surprise to me.. someone had mentioned something about you getting baptized sometime but I hadn´t heard any more. But that´s cool dude.. you´re a baller. Would´ve liked some pictures tho :( Oh well.. maybe next week. Anyways, I´m glad everyone`s health is improving.. I´ve been praying for everyone. I´ve been doing well. I´m not a fan of changes.. in fact I had changes in the mission. Or.. just when I have to change areas. It sucks as you have to adjust to everything. But I´m used to it now and know that it just takes time to get used to everything. I get along really well with Elder S.. he´s a really cool kid. We both played high school ball, and we both love the same type of music. We always talk about Angels and Airwaves, Cute is What we Aim For, and just bands like that.  We live on the 5th floor, and it´s not too cold. I get a tiny bit cold at night, but it´s not too bad. It´s a bunk bed of like 3 beds... they added one a little bit ago and I swear it´s not very safe haha. I´m on the very bottom and there´s like a total of 8 inches between my face and the bars on the bottom of the next bed. To adjust my bed or my blanket, I have to ¨slip¨ out of my bed to fix it. As Robyn would know, I like my blankets PERFECT. It´s kinda ridiculous and I¨m thinking about taking my bed off and putting it somewhere else. Anyways being zone leader hasn´t been too bad... we have a pretty big zone and we´re working really hard. We have few investigators.. but we´re working hard to find more. One of them is 9 years old, named V. If everything goes well, he should be getting baptized on the 9th of August. His mom is full on active, and he just wanted his dad to baptize him for a really long time, but he smokes and stuff like that. Anyways he wants to just get baptized now so we´re working with him. Another investigator is named D-Sizzle... well okay that´s just what we call him cuz he´s a straight up gangster. Hahaha he´s so funny but not really progressing, but me and Elder S have a lot off fun with that name we gave him. I live with a kid from Canada, and one from Argentina. Hopefully I only have this sector or 1 more because for reals changing areas just sucks. My area is definitely poorer than Santa Sabina. Santa Sabina is very BLESSED. It´s such a cool ward. Here, like 60 or so people attend, and there was like 4 dudes for priesthood other than us missionaries. SO DIFFERENT than Santa Sabs. A lot of the area are little apartments so it´s a little difficult, and the actual houses type things are in like downtown Concepcion basically. It´s a little more ¨gangsterish¨ (Can´t remember the word to explain that in English) but the members I¨ve met are really nice. Well, that´s about it for the update on my sector. I still don´t know the area very well or all the people but it´s just a process. I can´t believe Jon met up with Elder E haha. I just talked to him the day he left..  He´s a pretty cool kid and that´s weird to think he´s at home now talking to my brother haha. Good old Grandpa... being stubborn. Is he like still normal then? Like remembers everything? Just curious. I love my G-Pa. Tell him that please haha :) Are they seriously changing the ward boundaries? That freaking sucks. Kinda depressing.. gonna be so different.  I don´t know what else to update you guys on.. or questions I had. I hope you guys enjoy St. George... and I also want a really good update on the ward changes. That´s also way cool Hayds got baptized... I really want some pictures of his baptism, and the picture where he looks just like me. In that picture, I´m guessing he has REALLY red hair. Haha gosh I can´t believe that. Anyways I love you all and I´ll talk to you guys all next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment