Monday, July 14, 2014

WHAT UP‏

July 7, 2014
Heyyyyyyyy dudes. How´s it going? I´d like to start off with one request to you all. Can you all please stop feeding Bella so much? She´s kinda big. Hahaha for reals tho... maybe you guys don´t notice cuz it´s a gradual process but wow she´s getting big. The pictures inside I loved of her but I legit thought Dallin was sitting under the tramp with Jabba the Hut. She´s so freaking cute though.. I love and miss her. Also, I want to say Happy Birthday to Jeremy and Jon on the 12th. Getting old aren´t they? :P My twin brothers... such ballers. I´m glad you all enjoyed the 4th of July! I bought a Papa John´s pizza to celebrate. Also, a member gave me a 1998 authentic Chilean jersey from the World Cup that year as a gift that day. It´s so sick and I rep it all the time. Anyways, B and her family came to church again today. She still wants more time for her son to learn more about baptism, and I imagine he´ll be baptized her within a month or so, but I don´t think I´ll be there to see it. It´s all good. I feel like I did my part with finally bringing them back to church after 8 years, and it´s cool because she really feels good and she just looks happier. We also have an investigator named O. He is the husband of a less active we found and they decided to come to church. They have the cutest little daughter oh my gosh. She´s 2 years old and she just sings and dances to the songs on Frozen. She watches videos on youtube and acts everything out that´s going on. During church though, she was just singing and running around all the benches. Haha I thought it was funny because the mom was trying to catch her the whole time. It´s been pretty cold here, but our small room in our house has been really nice. We sleep and study in the same small room, and we have a heater we turn on. It´s automatic so it keeps the room the same temperature all night. I had a mini-cambio the other day and it was soooooooo cold in a different house. I couldn´t sleep and it was miserable studying. I´m hoping if I get transferred, it won´t be too cold in that house. I´m loving the house I´m in during the winter. Last year in Linares, was miserable to say the least. Let´s all pray I don´t go to Chillan, where it´s absolutely freezing. Yesterday, the mission president and his wife came to visit Santa Sabina. They hadn´t gone there yet and wanted to see what it was like. We had a TON of less actives there, and he was pretty impressed and made a comment about it after. During the 3rd hour, we all met as missionaries and discussed how the ward was doing. It´s going pretty well, and he asked if 6 missionaries was too many or too little. I told him it seemed to be fine. There are more missionaries coming in than leaving and he said he´s going to have to open up some more sectors. Uh oh. The biggest fear I have is getting tranferred to an area/house where it is freezing, because it just makes everything miserable. All the sister missionaries I came here with go home this next transfer. So weird. N is still doing well! She comes every week with a member, and she gave the prayer is the Gospel Principles class. She prayed that her family as well could be members like her. I just got done buying her a photo frame and I´m going to print out the picture of her baptism and give it to her, along with the triple Mom bought through the website. Anyways this week was really good and we had a ton of lessons with people, and we brought a ton of less actives to church. We´re feeling pretty good about that. Anyways that´s about it for this week. The shoes... I don´t know what you want to do about those. I´m still using my 2 pairs of shoes I got right now..they aren´t in the GREATEST of shape, but they´re still usable.  Also, congratz to Isaac Naylor for getting called to such an awesome country like Chile! Sucks he has to wait so long, but he´ll love it here. Shoutout to Lauria for getting Big-J to write me. Haha and to Lauria for writing me.. definitely made me laugh. Lauria... how much does he charge to rent from Howell-Buster? Is he still updating that movie stash he´s got? Well, I wish I would have gotten an update from Mom on her CAT scan. Hopefully all is well and she´s feeling better. Well, I better sign off. Thanks for everything and I love you all!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment