Monday, January 5, 2015

When it seems the magic´s slipped away.. we find it all again on Christmas Day

December 8, 2014



Hey family! Thanks for the updates on the warm life back at home.. and the picture of Dallin. Haha he looks so funny. What a nerd. It´s really really hot here... but I´m getting used to it. Also, I was disappointed hearing Utah is going to the Vegas Bowl to play a MWC team.. haha but anyways good luck and they better wreck Colorado St. So this week was....
.. NOT VERY EXCITING! Haha just a regular week. Actually an activity that we did on Saturday turned out really well. All week we were going into government buildings and such to get permission to do the ¨He is the Gift¨ video in the plaza. We finally got permission, and it turned out awesome. We went in the morning, set up a projector and everything, and we got a ton of people to watch the video. I was honestly surprised how many people actually... (I can´t remember the word in English)... paid attention to us? Something like that but it was cool. We got a lot of references for other sectors so we´re happy about that. As for the devotional, we weren´t able to see it, but I think our ward is going to rebroadcast it and we might go. How was it? We had a family night with N last night, and he´s good to go for his baptism this weekend. He´s progressing very well. We´re excited for that so I´ll let you guys know how it goes next week. The interviews with the President went well. We had to teach him a little about the atonement. Afterwards, he took us as zone leaders out to lunch with the assistants at a nice restaurant in our sector. He basically told me to keep working hard until the end, and I told him that was one of my goals. Anyways, we have been finding some new people to teach. We are going all out with the ¨He is the Gift¨ video trying to show it to all the members and get some references.  We haven´t figured out what we´re going to do for the Christmas activity yet.. we´re still thinking about that. 
     By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HEATHER!!! 30 years old... Wow Heather... gettin up there huh? Just kidding :) Hope you had a good day on the 6th.. keep killing it and being a baller. When´s Robyn´s baby due? I can´t remember.. I feel like you guys told me but you guys should tell me again.. :) As for the picture you want Mom.. I didn´t bring my camera with me... but we´ll see maybe if I can next week. Or I´ll see if I can find a picture on one of my pen drives.. if it´ll even show up on the computer that is haha. But yes by next week I´ll for sure send a picture to put on the Christmas card. Just a recommendation.. maybe a different picture other than the one at the cemetery.. that might be better.. just saying. I like that quote by President Kimball Mom.. that was cool. It´s definitely true. That´s cool about the Christmas concert at the conference center.. the muppets?? Haha that´s random but I bet the church will make it cool. Anyways that´s the weekly update I got for you guys... tell Hayden I´ll for sure be giving him some pointers on basketball. How have they been doing? I´d maybe like some pictures if possible too. But thanks for everything and for all your prayers.. I love you all and I´ll talk to you all.... NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment