Monday, August 26, 2013

Utah got back there, got a paw on it, and they will win the game!!!!! GO UTES!‏

Hello my wonderful family and friends.. how´s it going? Thanks for all your letters and everything! I am alright here in Yungay. It is sooooooo ridiculously cold in my wooden hut and I am soooooo done with the winter! Thanks Heather for the video of Carter.. I watched it but there´s no headphones here.. so I´m working on getting it onto my digital camera! Also the drawing that Carter did for me... I loved it! Haha freak he looks huge. Anyways we are still working with the nieces of the member.. Geraldine, Karen, and their friend Paola. The members got sick so they couldn´t bring them to church yesterday which kind of sucked but I´m sure they´ll come next week! Geraldine has a date for baptism the 7th, and Paola the 14th. Karen also is for the 7th, but she has to talk with her parents first. We´ll see what happens. Everything else has been pretty slow but we´ll see if things will pick up here soon! It has been so cold in the mornings and at night it is ridiculous. I demanded to get our caliphone fixed so I could shower with hot water, but I have to bring the gas inside every night. I went to shower one morning, and the gas was completely frozen. I even brought it in our house that night. Also, I went to use my neosporin, and it was block solid. I also went to grab my juice out of the fridge, but it was frozen. Like seriously? That´s how cold it is. I can´t even begin to describe it.. but I´m warm when I sleep with my blankets and my electric blanket thingy! The other day I woke up just absolutely devastated. I had a dream where I was on the 3rd row for a concert with Jeremy. We were there at the Angels and Airwaves concert and we were waiting for my boy Tom to get on stage. We were so excited and then I woke up.. haha boooooo. I wasn´t mad that I woke up then, but that I really wasn´t able to go to a concert with Jeremy. Haha it´s funny to think about now but when you wake up from a dream it´s all different and you´re still half stuck in the dream. It´s all good because we´re still gonna hit up an AVA concert right Jeremy? Okay good. Also, you guys might think it´s funny or I´m just a baby.. but we´ve found 3 ¨Chilean Recluse¨ spiders in our hut and I´m freaking out. Basically from what I´ve heard from the members is that since the medical care is so bad here, a bite can cause death. Now you may think I´m overreacting, but honestly I´m so paranoid I´m having troubles sleeping at night. It freaking sucks.. you know my phobia with spiders and now with spiders like that in our house and the worse medical care.. ugh. I also have this giant purple/white bump on my waist that I have no idea what it is.. looks like something bit me. Anyways it sounds like everything is doing well at home! I can´t believe Jeremy is all moved out and everything.. crazy! Justin married, Jeremy moved out, Jon´s new car, the kids being all huge and everything. Freak.. so much changes while you´re on your mission. There was this kid the other day that I asked how old he was and he said he was 8. Haha it made me sick to my stomach thinking how big Hayden is going to be when he gets back. By the way, hold off on my package while I think of anything else I might need. I have thought of that water bottle like Jon, more toothbrush heads (urgently), my 8gb flashdrive (Not sure where it is), and I´m not so sure on the jump jump anymore. Also if you can look for scripture cases and let me know what types you can find that would be awesome. The measurements are: B.O.M. 5 7/8 inches wide (across) and 8 1/2 inches long. (top to bottom) Also it is 1 inch thick. My bible is the exact same but 1 1/2 inches thick. Also I might want the Labor of Love DVD that we have, and also the temple celebration. I´m thinking about buying a mini-dvd player that I can download videos to my USB to show investigators and members. Also sounds like everyone is gearing up for another football season. I know I probably shouldn´t be thinking about it, but freak I´m gonna miss going to all the games. It´s made me sick to my stomach thinking about everyone going to the games but me.. I haven´t missed a home game I don´t think since we started buying season tickets. Anyways good luck to my Utes and let´s get some revenge on those Aggies... Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die............ so fill your lungs and sing it out and shout it to the sky, we´ll fight for dear old Crimson, for a Utah Man am I........ GO UTES!!!!!!! I want every single little detail on every single little thing on the games if possible :) Yes I know I know I shouldn´t be thinking about it but I´m sorry I just can´t help it. I love my UTES!!!! Also thanks for all the individual letters.. (Jeremy, Jon, Trevor, Heather, and Mom.) Brian and Dad are also very good at writing me.. but what´s up with Robyn? I´m calling her out right now. Just kidding Robyn I love you! I would like to write you all back individually so I think I might try next week if I can.. I don´t have a whole lot of time left today because I´ve been working on converting that video of Carter so I can watch it on my camera.. Brian if you could also send some videos of the kids that would be cool! If not it´s all good. Anyways thanks for all you do and I´m sorry this letter wasn´t that exciting. I´ll be honest Yungay isn´t that happening of a place! Wish me luck on avoiding the deadly spiders and with our 3 investigators so they can come to church and be baptized! I love you all..... and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UTESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment